Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Interest: Concrete Project

Salam, and hello :)

Lately, i'm so out of idea or art block while working on my new artworks for next year, until next year, actually. Since i have big thing to do, in this few months i'm just chasing time, at all time. Yea, pressure. Which is not good for health. So, i decided to do what i love, so hopefully there's idea or imagination will pop up.

So, i'll be working with this things!

- My stuff is set! -

Here's the thing - although i'm just so into this kind of work, well i love this work. I have thing that i need to be careful, for now. In actually it's a raining season.

It's okay, i love rain. But what worry me is that there's a point i can get headache easily. So, if it heavy rain, guess i won't be doing this. If it just softly rain (i mean "renyai2"), i'm gonna do this.

There's reasons why i'm doing this, and set it as my project. I have pets to handle, so i just want to make things better for them. That's the first of all reasons. Other reason is, it's an exercise too, if you don't think it is. Well, some don't think this kind of work burn calories, in fact, it is. And since i moved in our new home, like about 8 years ago, me and my family done many of this kind of work, "concrete work" i started to call. Believe me, not typical exercise such as jogging and so is an only exercise. There's many of it. To me, as long a work that will put out sweat, and i mean it like for real sweating, it's good and its an exercise to you. And yes, this kind of work is the best one!.

This project also, well since i'm full time artist/illustrator, i'm at home. And it's like my replacement for my exercise, work out time. Because i'm busy with many things with my artworks, so i feel like, 'why not i do this?', since i'm so into this kind of work. Because, when i do my artwork, it's not good to just sit for a long time. So at least, there's a thing that can replace my exercise, work out time. And this kind of work, actually, is good for people who have Diabetes, or even obesity. Yup, health matter, i talk in here. If you watch "The Biggest Loser" show, see how they not only include exercise with sport equipment, but there are also like heavy-duty sports. So this activity is good for us.

After this "concrete project", i'll be continue with my another interest, gardening. Well maybe together with planting some vegetables. Since i realized, after this project, i only have small project, sort of - like, clearing bushes around our home. So why not(?) Right(?). So in the end, Insha Allah i can do all of this. Guess i just can't wait to do this, since art thing just keep in my head (haha).     

No comments:

Post a Comment