Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Event: Pesta Kechill Rantai By RantaiArt, Publika, Mont Kiara #1

The event held for 3 days, on April. From 1st to 3rd April 2016.

I woke up early, so do my parent. As they the one that sent me, dropped me off at Publika. It's my first time at Publika, as i'm so nervous about the surrounding. To be honest.. I only can write in English, talk and speak?. Not really good at all, as my nervousness make things mess. So, i set up everything, and here what i put out and up for grabs..



What i have, and still have?.

All my "Face Art Series" prints, mini prints/postcards, notebooks, and all my original artworks :) .. The first day was good. I love to know people around me that day. Shared some story, talk about art, and many others. Yes, i like making friends, so lots happened on the first day. And everytime i join this kind of event, i realised that i like to observed and listen whatever people do, or talked about their opinions. Also what people's comments about my artworks and stuff, as those that dropped by at my booth that day.

Well, that all for the first day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment