Saturday, February 6, 2016

Interest: My New Interest!

Salam, and hello!.

Yes, i'm here again. Writing with no photo i can put.. =.= .. But it's ok. Because i don't have any photo for this one. When i have it, i will post it up..!.

Sooo. The thing is, recently i watch this show, at Astro channel HGTV, "Rehab Addict". The host is Nicole Curtis, a restoration expert - she restore old houses. She will buy a house, then she will clean, repaint, set up new furniture, and make a new garden. In this case, i started to get interest with this whole show, and things she is doing. What she's doing is different. She always said, "Original is the best". She will rip everything that's cover the original look and shape of the house. And paint as the original colour of the house. Crazy right?.

My most interest part is - where she will get some furniture!. Believe it or not, she will just go buy at flea market. Basically, and sadly, flea market is no where to be found in Malaysia.. I wish there is few.. =.= .. At flea market, everything from old to new, is cheap. Since she will put out money for machines, paints, brushes, and stuff from hardware store, for the exterior and interior of the house, like walls and floors - so it's cool to see how smart she is work for interior design, like - table, chair, flowers, and clawed-bath. She use this stuff, that she buy from flea market.. And paint it, clean it, to look new and high class. It's just amazing.

So, as it my favorite part from the show.. Lately i've been thinking, to repaint my old make-up table, and a chair. Since i need few new stuff, so i said to myself, "Why not recycle like Nicole Curtis did?". I love her show, so, i really wanna try it. Not only two things that i will repaint. But since i wanna have a garden, soon, Insha Allah.. I plan to reuse 2 by 4 woods, to make a fence, a "picket fence" as we called it. I will paint it white.. Well, since my sisters will go to school soon, i just want to have more activities. It will feel different.. So i really hope this activities that i set and plan, will make me feel happy. So, just wait and see.. How this all go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment