Monday, June 29, 2015

My Artwork: 19+Flowers - "Ramadan" Doodle


Salam and morning.

It's 7.33am i'm writing this. Since it's Ramadan, i done this. Actually i do this for my entry from CFM. Well, nothing special then. But at least first page from this sketch book, that i got from my friend, already got a look.

Currently, i keep working out this type. It's "19+Flowers" series. The trademark is, the flower. I can't remember what's the name of the flower, but it's a real flower. And any artwork, with the flower are part, or it's "19+Flowers" series. What about the series?. Go at "19+Flowers" page, in here!.

So for whole this month of Ramadan, i just gonna focus and work with the series. The update of the series now started to full my Instagram @anugerah_gee . I also accept commission for this series. And many thing will happen in this series, since i have an idea now. Alhamdulillah.. :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment